Create Your Startup Story to Inspire Sales | SVIG.800
A good startup story sells itself. In this interactive workshop for entrepreneurs, enterprising students, and business leaders, we will take the pain out of selling by focusing on proven sales methods. Imagine guiding clients to their goals, helping them see a better life, and gaining their confidence. Learn how to move from selling to inspiring change.
It all begins with story. This is good news for people who have qualms about selling themselves and their products. We’ll focus on how the story makes the sale by showing how a startup improves someone’s life and compels customers to take action.
We will unmask common pitfalls of instructional selling and learn the conversations that improve sales success and practice developing, sharing, and crafting your own persuasive story.
You will build three conversations covering trust, empathy, and goals; learn to settle buyer concerns; and understand the principles and methods of connected selling.
- Course objectives:
- See why selling can be so difficult
- Master how to effectively lead a sale
- Help customers feel their own authentic win rather than feel sold
- Learn to write and share storylines, elevating persuasion, confidence, and activating motivation
- Create compelling conversations clients want to hear
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.