Customer Discovery in Product/Market Fit | SVIG.804
Startups fail when they can’t connect with customers. How do you determine the right customers? You use core marketing and customer development frameworks to make sure you are in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market, to make sure you have product/market fit.
In this foundational course for entrepreneurs, we discuss how to identify target customers, determine the degree of product/market fit, and evaluate various monetization options. We will:
- Learn core concepts in marketing, product/market fit, and business model design.
- Use various frameworks for evaluating product/market fit.
- Evaluate the profit-making potential of a startup idea.
- Frame ideas in a succinct validation pitch.
- Create customer profiles, value maps, and use them to analyze what it will take to achieve product/market fit.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.