Enroll Now for Spring Discount15% discount on select spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence with TensorFlow and Keras | DBDA.X425
Deep learning is a branch of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that uses multi-layered neural networks to create highly accurate prediction models for tasks such as image recognition, object detection, language translation, speech recognition, and others. In this course, students will use open-source and industry-standard machine learning libraries, TensorFlow and Keras to build and deploy deep learning models.
Students will build deep learning prediction models of different complexities, from simple linear logistic regression to major categories of neural networks including convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long short-term memory (LSTMs), and gated recurrent units (GRUs). By the end of the class, students will be proficient in best practices of using TensorFlow and Keras.
The class prepares students to pursue a career in data sciences and AI model development.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Use the common deep learning architectures such as CNN and RNN that are used in the industry
- Discuss the significance of hyper-parameters in the architectures
- Prepare data for deep learning using Pandas and NumPy, the de-facto standard for data prep in Python
- Write scalable TensorFlow and Keras code that can be used to train deep learning architectures on real-world business problems
- Debug and understand the inner working of deep learning architectures
- Deep learning and TensorFlow/Keras
- Multilayer perceptrons
- Advanced multilayer perceptrons
- Convolutional neural networks
- Image processing CNN architectures
- Recurrent neural networks
- RNN - prediction with multilayer perceptron
- RNN - prediction with long short term memory networks
Note(s): Students are required to bring laptops for the classroom and work with Python3/ Jupyter Notebook environment.
Skills Needed: Moderate level of computer programming ability in Python, comfortable with an editor, familiarity with command-line operations on a laptop, and a basic understanding of Machine Learning models.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.