Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Introduction to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
This course takes an intensive approach to the historical, legislative, and modern day implications of diversity, equity, and inclusion and the roles we choose today to strengthen our relationships and the world around us. Participants will learn:
- Types of diversity and their origins;
- Components of cultural equity;
- Strategies for creating inclusive environments; and
- Ways to be an effective ally.
Upon completion, you will be proficient at crafting and facilitating DE&I training for any sector.
Intro to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) learing outcomes
- Define and contextualize diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Identify and learn strategies to mitigate cultural and workplace inequities
- Articulate principles of inclusion in various environments
- Employ best practices for allyship
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.