Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Talent Acquisition 101
Finding good, skilled talent is always a challenge for a company. This challenge is true across all industries and all stages of an organization's development. The solution starts with good, skilled recruiters. This course is a survey of recruiting processes, programs, tactics, strategies, resources and tools.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand the steps involved in the recruiting process from identifying the need to hire.
- Think strategically about each step in the recruiting process.
- Evaluate the latest recruiting tools and their place in the recruiting process.
- Identify the appropriate strategy to align with company hiring goals and challenges
- Gain the commitment of hiring managers
- Assess and select recruiting resources
- Source and recruit technical candidates
- Understand how to produce the results expected of top recruiting professionals
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 16.5 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 16.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 03-20-2021||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 03-27-2021||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.