Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Verbal Identity: Creating Your Strategic Brand
Entrepreneurs seeking to brand or rebrand their companies and professionals tasked with creating or maintaining brand verbal identity will learn how brands can serve new companies to carve a unique niche in industry and gain attention.
In this course, we will focus on verbal identity, using case studies and participants’ own companies, to illustrate how to create a well-defined and consistent brand.
- Understand the role of brand in a company’s success
- Analyze branding and positioning strategy in your industry
- Identify branding and positioning opportunities for new companies
- Create simple and effective brand ideas for your company or product
- Position a new company or product effectively against competitors in a crowded market
- Create a brand strategy roadmap and guidelines for your company’s verbal identity and messaging
- Understand elements of brand naming—meaning of names, properties of name types, competitive name analyses, and naming pitfalls
- Navigate naming logistics—global market issues, trademark issues, and domain strategy
- Develop an effective company/product name
You’ll leave the course with a toolbox for creating verbal brand strategy for products and companies, including messaging and naming.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 02-23-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Online Custom||None|
|Tue, 03-02-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Online Custom||None|
|Tue, 03-09-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Online Custom||None|
|Tue, 03-16-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Online Custom||None|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.