Spring Sales Operation Science Discount: $449
Discount applies to all sessions.
Learn the Fundamentals for Sales Operations Success
A fully online program with optional, but highly recommended, live, weekly, instructor-led classes.
- May 3* Optional live-online classes Tuesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT)
- July 12* Optional live-online classes Wednesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT)
Effective operations are central to maximizing a team’s sales performance. In this 10-week course, you’ll engage in best practices from leading experts, master critical concepts and strategies, and put your new skills to the test with hands-on practice in your individualized Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer environment. You’ll also create a Strategic Sales Operations Playbook to help a real-world company reach more prospects, produce more pipeline, improve key processes, and generate more revenue.
- Industry expert guest speakers
- Strategic Sales Operations Playbook
- Salesforce license during the course
- 14 Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Demos and exercises in your Salesforce developer environment
- Assessments and feedback from mentors
- Salesforce Sales Cloud skills
Delivered online, this course combines on-demand learning with weekly live expert-led sessions and mentor-led labs. Expect to spend four to six hours each week completing assignments engaging with content created by industry experts, including hands-on activities and assignments in an online learning portal (LMS). Additionally, optional (but recommended) weekly live/online group sessions (two hours) are available for engaging in real time with peers, experts and mentors.
* Note: You may enroll up to one week after the first class meeting.
“This program definitely filled in my Sales Ops knowledge gaps and helped me connect all the dots. Each week I gained new skills that I could apply immediately to my job, and I became much more confident working in Salesforce.”
— Vince Leoni, UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, Sales Operations Science Graduate
Our Curriculum Partner
This Sales Operations Science Certificate Course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.