Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Beyond sales operations fundamentals
A fully online program with optional live, weekly peer roundtables facilitated by sales operations practitioners.
Upcoming start dates:
- Oct. 4–Dec. 17 Optional online class meetings on Tuesdays, 4–5 p.m. (PT)*
- Nov. 1–Jan. 21 Optional online class meetings on Tuesdays, 4–5 p.m. (PT)*
- Jan. 10–March 18 Optional online class meetings on Tuesdays, 4–5 p.m. (PT)*
Maximizing your team’s sales performance
In this 10-week course, we'll focus on operational efficacy, engage in best practices from leading experts, master critical concepts and strategies, and put your new skills to the test with hands-on practice in your individualized Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer environment. You’ll also create a Strategic Sales Operations Playbook to help a real-world company reach more prospects, produce more pipelines, improve key processes, and generate more revenue.
- Industry expert guest speakers
- Strategic Sales Operations Playbook
- 14 Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Demos and exercises in your Salesforce developer environment
- Feedback from mentors
Expect to spend four to six hours each week completing assignments and engaging with content created by industry experts, including hands-on activities and assignments in an online learning portal. Additional one-hour optional weekly mentor-led peer roundtables are available (and recommended) for engaging more fully live and online.
* Note: You can enroll up to one week after start date.
“This program definitely filled in my sales ops knowledge gaps and helped me connect all the dots. Each week I gained new skills that I could apply immediately to my job, and I became much more confident working in Salesforce.”
— Vince Leoni, UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, Sales Operations Science Graduate
Our Curriculum Partner
This Sales Operations Science Certificate Course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.