Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Principle Based Leadership for Project Managers
The landscape for project management is changing, requiring an iterative, value-based, model to remain competitive in a dynamic, changing market. To align with organizational goals and customer value, project managers need to create a set of actionable outcomes to execute projects based on values and principles.
In this course, you will assess values and principles, including Waterfall, hybrid, and agile models and frameworks. You will learn how to make value-added decisions for the benefit of project stakeholders that are in alignment with the goals of an organization.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Review and understand principles from Waterfall, hybrid, and Agile project management frameworks
- Create a strategic objective from an assigned case study
- Design a strategic plan that maps values to principles to outcomes
- Create a strategic work breakdown structure (WBS) that maps principles to tactical execution items
- Compare and contrast agile frameworks—Scrum, Agile Manifesto, Modern Agile, Disciplined Agile, Scaled Agile
- Compare and Contrast project management frameworks
- Discuss the strategic values of a company case study
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMPR 15 Professional Development Units.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 05-08-2021||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 05-15-2021||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 05-22-2021||8:30 a.m.||2:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.