Enroll Now for Spring Discount15% discount on select spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Effective Employee Relations | HRMT.X414
This course presents legal and practical methods for handling employee relations issues. Special emphasis is given to the 80 percent of job terminations that are on-the-job behavior-related.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand how to add value and build credibility as an employee relations partner
- Understand employee motivation and how it impacts ER
- Drive setting aligned expectations with managers
- Support managers on providing feedback to employees
- Deal with employee complaints
- Handle difficult conversations with employees
- Drive employee communications at all levels
- Employee communications
- Handling employee complaints, resolving employee conflicts and harassment
- Coaching managers through employee issues
- Performance management
- Voluntary and involuntary terminations
- Impact of mergers and acquisitions
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 16.5 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 16.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 05-17-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 05-24-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 06-07-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 06-14-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 06-21-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|