Cesar Chavez Holiday Notice
We are closed Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1, in honor of farmworker activist Cesar Chavez.
International student enrollment requirements
You must have a college degree. This could be an associate’s, bachelor's, master's, doctorate, or another equivalent higher degree.
Accepted English Proficiency Scores
- iBT TOEFL 70
- IELTS 6.0
- Duolingo 95
- TOEIC 760
Note about English waivers
An English waiver may apply if you have completed a university or college degree from an English-speaking country. An English-speaking country refers to a country whose majority of inhabitants conduct their day-to-day life in English and whose official language is or includes English.
Completing an English-based degree program is not the same as completing your degree in an English-speaking country.
We also accept qualifications from a few language institutions.
Take these steps to apply as a full-time international student.*
STEP 1: Download and fill out the International Student Application Form.
- Students: Please enter your agency information
If you have been referred to us by an international agent, please remember to enter your agency information in the application.
International Student Application
STEP 2: Gather the following documents:
- Recent bank statement (within the last six months) showing a minimum of $30,000 to cover yearly living and tuition expenses
- Proof of English Proficiency not older than two years.
- Copy of college transcripts or diploma
- Copy of passport
- Resume (optional)
- Personal Statement (optional)
If you are already in the U.S. or planning to transfer from another U.S. institution, please provide:
- A copy of your visa
- A copy of your I-94
- A copy of your recent I-20 (for transfer students)
STEP 3: Submit your application.
- Send your completed application forms via email to: email@example.com
- We will begin processing your application. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for application processing.
STEP 4: Pay your application fee.
- Once we have processed your application, we will create a student account for you.
- We will send you an email with instructions on how to log into your Student Account to pay the $150 application fee.
STEP 5: Send us receipt of payment
- Send us receipt of your payment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 6: Receive acceptance letter and I-20
- Once we have received your payment receipt, we will finish processing your application and provide you with your I-20 and letter of acceptance.
- Again, please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your application.
See the Certificates and Costs page for more information.
F-1 Visa Application Deadlines
International student applications must be submitted by the following dates.
Here is our academic calendar.
|Quarter||Quarter Start/End Dates||
If you are IN THE U.S.
Application Due Dates
If you are NOT IN THE U.S.
Application Due Dates
|Fall||August 19–Dec 31||August 1||July 15|
|Winter||Jan 1–Mar 31||December 15||November 15|
|Spring||March 18–June 15||March 1||February 15|
|Summer||June 3–Aug 31||May 15||May 1|
* This process will differ slightly if the applicant is a transfer student.
International Inquiry Form
Speak to an international programs representative.
Call +1 (408) 450-4945