Visit our COVID update page.
From enrolling in courses to ordering transcripts, we’re here to help!
Search this Student Resources page for general information. Not able to find what you’re looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- General Enrollment—You can enroll at any time. Check out our enrollment web page for more information.
- International Students on F-1 visas can learn more on the International Department page.
- Workforce Students— Have WIOA funding? Please visit our Workforce Training Department page.
- Official Transcripts—We offer digital official transcripts, visit our how to order a transcript page for more information. All transcript requests are handled through Parchment services. Click on the link to Parchment to get started.
- Unofficial Transcripts—Please click here for an unofficial transcript.
Employers and third parties seeking student enrollment verification may fax a request to Student Services at (408) 342-0164.
- Submit a Duplicate Certificate Request form to request a duplicate certificate.
- How do I receive my certificate?
- How long do I have to complete a certificate?
Track Your Academic Progress
Currently working on your certificate or specialization requirements? You can check your progress in your student account.
- Log in to your student account.
- Find the My UCSCX tab.
- Select My programs.
Once you complete the requirements for your certificate program and pay the certificate completion fee, you’ll receive your official certificate in less than six weeks.
Further information on how to receive your certificate or specialization can be found here.
If you received your certificate or specialization in 2019 or later, you qualify for a free badge. If you completed your studies between Jan. 1, 2016 and Dec. 31, 2018, you can request a badge after Nov. 4, 2020 for $50. Further information can be found here.
Students with Disabilities
Further information about ADA Accommodations and how to request them can be found here: https://www.ucsc-extension.edu/info/access-students-disabilities/