Your UC in Silicon Valley

Student Services

From enrolling in courses to ordering transcripts, we’re here to help!

Search this Student Resources page for general information. Not able to find what you’re looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.

Quick Links



Grade Reports

Need to prove to your employer you took a course with us that includes the course fee? Submit a Grade Report Request form to

Education Verifications

Employers and third parties seeking student enrollment verification may fax a request to Student Services at (408) 342-0164.


Track Your Academic Progress

Currently working on your certificate or specialization requirements? You can check your progress in your student account.

  1. Log in to your student account.
  2. Find the My UCSCX tab.
  3. Select My programs.

Once you complete the requirements for your certificate program and pay the certificate completion fee, you’ll receive your official certificate in less than six weeks.

Further information on how to receive your certificate or specialization can be found here.

Digital Badges

If you received your certificate or specialization in 2019 or later, you qualify for a free badge. If you completed your studies between Jan. 1, 2016 and Dec. 31, 2018, you can request a badge after Nov. 4, 2020 for $50. Further information can be found here.

Students with Disabilities

Further information about ADA Accommodations and how to request them can be found here:

Need to drop, swap or withdraw from a course?

You can find our drops, refunds, and course swap policies here. You’ll need to submit a drop request to change your schedule and get a refund.

Canvas Access Problems

Check out our instructions on how to log in and our tech help page. You may also contact our Extension Online Support team at (408) 861-3832 or