Visit our COVID update page.
Experience Python's straight-forward syntax, built-in data types, and object-oriented programming (OOP) and make your own data types. Learn how Python's brilliant architecture allows you to jump into any of more than 300,000 libraries provided for Python. In this course you work with the Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib libraries to inspect data, manipulate data, calculate statistics, and provide informative and beautiful visual representations for data sets via interactive Jupyter Notebooks.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe Python's underlying object model, operators, and syntax
- Employ Pandas, Numpy, and Mathplotlib through Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Clean, manipulate, analyze, and graph data
- Create Python functions to customize the behavior of data transformations
- Grasp and emulate the online Python/Pandas/Matplotlib data analysis examples
- Pandas, DataFrames and Series for data sets: * Cleaning
- Matplotlib for presenting graphs
- Python for using the data libraries effectively
* Dealing with timed data
* Discovering cycles
Skills Needed Helpful, but not required, are a basic experience in any programming language and a rudimentary knowledge of statistics.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Fri, 04-21-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 04-28-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 05-05-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 05-12-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 05-19-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 05-26-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 06-02-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 06-09-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 06-16-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Fri, 06-23-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|