Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enjoy a fully remote summer of professional education at the Silicon Valley Campus and the re-emergence of in-person courses in September. Visit our COVID update page.
Software Quality Assurance and Testing | SEQA.X403
The requirements for high-quality, reliable, predictable software becomes increasingly necessary as its use continues to grow both generally and in mission- or life-critical environments. As the software industry evolves, the need for qualified engineers trained in the principles, methodologies, techniques and tools of software quality assurance has grown. This course presents the specifics of software quality assurance and software testing. The course also describes how these processes fit into the software development process.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify critical processes that instill quality assurance in the SW development life-cycle
- Focus on Verification activities within software development
- Understand various validation methodologies
- Understand test tools
- Understand SW Test terminology
- Write a successful Systems Test Plan
- Develop a Traceability matrix
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.