Grades Frequently Asked Question

Can I receive continuing education units for my course?

You must check with your professional organization to see whether courses are accepted as continuing education hours. Many of our courses are approved for professional certification or recertification credit, including Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP), California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) and Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS).