Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Introductory Discount: $449 Off
Learn the science, strategies and skills for digital marketing success.
$1,350. Discount applies to any session.
Prove your digital marketing skills
A 10-week online mentored certificate course
A fully online program with optional, but highly recommended, live, weekly, instructor-led classes.
You can sign up for a session up to one week after the start date.
- Oct. 4–Dec. 17 Optional live-online classes Tuesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT)
- Nov. 1–Jan. 21 Optional live-online classes Wednesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT)
- Dec. 10–March 4 Optional live-online classes Wednesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT)
This Digital Marketing Science certificate course will transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the most in-demand marketing domains. Fast-track your career in digital marketing with practical training and technical certifications you can apply on the job. Delivered online, this comprehensive curriculum is taught by industry experts and supplemented with live/online mentor-led classes.
A digital marketing science playbook
You’ll leave the course with proof of your digital marketing skills. For your final project, you will apply your new skills to the website of a real business in the form of a playbook and get feedback from industry experts and peers.
Industry-recognized certifications and qualifications
The curriculum in this course qualifies or certifies you for several marketable certifications.
- Google Ads Search Certification—Google Ads is one of the most effective advertising tools to get more traffic to your website and generate more leads.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification—A demonstration of proficiency in analytics that is available to any individual who has passed the Analytics IQ exam.
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification—Strategy and tactics to grow your business, and your career.
You’ll also learn about several highly marketable certifications offered by Marketo, The Trade Desk, and Facebook as well as tools for:
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Career Starters—Recent grads and college students.
- Career Changers—People looking to try something new after working several years in a single job or career.
- Reentries—People who have spent a few years out of the workforce as a stay-at-home parent and now want to return to work.
- Career Enhancers—Professionals seeking to update their skills for promotion or more responsibility.
- Entrepreneurs—People who want an overview of key areas of responsibilities and best practices in digital marketing.
You should expect to spend one to two hours in live-online sessions per week, and an additional four to six hours completing assignments and project work. Live sessions are optional, but highly recommended.
GreenFig—Our curriculum partner
This Digital Marketing Science Certificate Course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.
DIGITAL MARKETING WEBINARS
Learn more about our new Digital Marketing Science Certificate course curriculum, by checking out our weekly info session and live and recorded webinars.