Visit our COVID update page.
Business professionals and students interested in learning financial accounting skills get hands-on experience in this course analyzing and evaluating the information behind financial statements and relevant data. Master basic business accounting concepts and processes, financial statements, budgets, and financial ratios. Get the financial literacy you need to succeed in the business world.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Discuss the importance of financial statements for a company
- Explain underlying business activities’ effects on financial statements
- Describe a budget and its importance to a company
- Identify the importance of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in relation to a company’s operations
- Determine the overall strength of a company using various financial tools
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 04-04-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-11-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-18-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-25-2023||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|